#OOTD (Outfit of the Day)

Ciao Happy Easter! I hope you're all enjoying and making the most of the four day weekend whether that includes spending time with family and friends, catching up on some well-deserved rest (Zzz!) or eating a tad too much chocolate. After not publishing a blog post in almost two weeks, I'm back today with an outfit post. Now this outfit is quite an old one so allow me to apologise in advance if I've already shown it to you guys, although I'm pretty sure I haven't.

When it comes to jeans I tend to stick to what I know and like. For that reason there's only two pairs you'll ever see me in and they are Topshop's Joni and Jamie jeans; I have about twenty pairs of the first and only two of the latter. The pair I'm wearing are the black ripped Joni jeans. I've had them for about a year now and despite wearing them all of the time, they've held up incredibly well. The colour of them is yet to fade and they're still super fitted. I paired it with this fruity watermelon vest top which I got from H&M. I'm not usually a fan of motif or heavily printed tops but it was love at first sight with this one as it's tight-fitting, has a scoop back and helps to brighten up an outfit. What more could you want? :) I wore my badass faux-leather jacket as I wanted to add a slight biker girl kinda' vibe. Despite not being genuine leather, this jacket has to be one of my favourite ones ever as it's lasted me for about seven years. Yes, that long! X

      
Vest Top: H&M // Jeans: Topshop // Jacket: Primark // Shoes: Zara // Bag: Zara (bought on eBay) // Hat: H&M

Ciao ♥ Xx