#OOTD (Outfit of the Day)

Ciao ♥ Happy Monday! How are you? What did you get up to over the weekend? I hope you had a great one and that the milder weather has shooed away the presence of any Monday blues you may have woken up with.

In today's post I'll be sharing an outfit I wore last week when I battled the cold British weather, and paraded around the streets of London, in this bohemian floral dress(*). As pretty as it is, it's not something I'd usually opt for as I don't tend to wear anything that's particularly girly, or floral for that matter. I much prefer my outfits to be a little bit grungy so I guess you could say I stepped outside of my style zone with this one. This is something I recommend all of my readers to do as it'll enable you to experiment and be introduced to different styles and trends. Don't be afraid!


This dress was ordered from the House of Fraser website but originally comes from Mango. It's available in four different sizes (UK 6-12) and currently reduced in the sale from £39.99 to £19.99 (B-b-bargain!). It has some gorgeous detailing such as a braided drawstring, deep v-neckline at the back, long flared sleeves and full skirt. Prior to choosing this dress I was quite shocked to discover that House of Fraser have over 8,000 dresses available online, from an extensive range of high-street and online brands, including Dorothy Perkins, Karen Millen, Miss Selfridge and Phase Eight. Oh, and yes, you read that right. 8,000 as in 8.0.0.0. That's mental right?

Despite being long-sleeved I think this dress will be perfect for the warmer months as it's lightweight and airy. I cannot wait to pair it with my leather jacket, on a mild spring day, and not freeze my bum off half to death because of it. Wah! It's only a matter of time :(

 
I paired it with my high-heel suede ankle boots from Zara. These fit perfectly as they have a high elasticated leg which as you can see, hugs my ankle. The block heel also make them fairly easy to walk in which is ideal for everyday wear. To those who may be interested, these are still available to purchase; click here to view or buy.

What are your thoughts on this outfit? Is it something you'd wear?

Ciao ♥ Xx