Outfit of the Day (#OOTD)

Ciao ♥ Pinch, punch, first day of the month. Gah! I can't quite believe we're already in December. As someone who's always been quite conscious of timing, it's a tad scary to see how fast this year has zoomed past. Can time slow down already :/

If you follow me on Instagram, which you totally should by the way (like duh), you’ll know that I’m somewhat obsessed with turbans and head wraps. I honestly can't get enough of them. The only problem is that I can't seem to find many in the high-street or online stores. I know that Zara currently have two in stock including this black velvet one as I'm forever browsing online trying to find some. Do you guys know where I can purchase some? If so, help a sister out and let me know in the comment box. I'd be forever grateful :)

You've probably seen me wear this coat in a previous OOTD post. I've had it for about three years now, and for each of these years it’s been my go-to autumn and winter necessity, as it keeps me super warm. It's also given me the nickname lamby which I absolutely love. Cute, right?

(Top: Topshop // Skirt: Zara // Jacket: Zara // Boots: River Island // Turban: Zara)

Pssst! Over the next three weeks I’ll be posting a selection of Christmas related posts including gift ideas, outfit ideas and make-up looks, so make sure you keep your beady eyes peeled.

Ciao ♥ Xx