Outfit of the Day (#OOTD)

Ciao ♥ Happy Sunday! How are you? I hope you're all doing well :) It's been exactly a week since I last published a post. Forgive me. I guess I could apologise for my absence but I've decided not to as truth be told, I just didn't feel like blogging. Simply because I've been having too much fun engaging in this season's festivities with family, friends and work colleagues. After all... 'Tis the season to be jolly. 

In today's post I will be showing you guys what I wore to my work Christmas party, which was held at Bodo's Schloss, in Kensington. There were a few optional dress codes for the evening including Après-Ski, Lederhosen and shoulder-pads disco (70s style?). Call me a bore but I wasn't particularly fond of the idea as I'm a sucker for all of that glitz and glam. I just love the process of getting ready for a night out, slipping into my dress and heels and admiring the end result in the mirror. Typical women, eh?

My dress is from a brand called Chi Chi who I discovered whilst browsing ASOS, and which is where I purchased it from, for £80. Unfortunately, the dress is no longer available on the ASOS website. However, you can still view or purchase it on Chi Chi's website by simply clicking here. What do you guys think? Also, please excuse the poor quality of these photos as they were taken at night. X

 

Ciao ♥ Xx