Outfit of the Day (#OOTD)

Ciao ♥ How are you? I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I'm still in shock at how quickly it flew by as it was literally just Friday, yet here I am, back at work on a Monday morning. Oh, the joy. Okay so it's actually not that bad but I am counting down the days again to the weekend. Haha! You can't blame a girl :P

I recently popped into one of my local Primark stores and picked up a few autumnal pieces of clothing. Besides from regularly stocking up on my basic essentials (i.e. pyjamas, socks and tights), candles and duvet-sets, this isn't something I do very often as my go-to stores are Zara and Topshop. One of the main reasons for this is that I feel in order to maintain their low price point, Primark often opt for cheaper materials which aren't necessarily the greatest, in terms of being breathable and keeping you cool. I'm not about that sweat patch life so will happily spend a little bit more money on something of a better quality. Psh! Call me snobbish if you must but me nuh care. However, that’s not to say that this applies to all of their garments as I have some amazing pieces which I adore.

One of the items I bought was this burgundy dress which is in quite a boxy and shapeless fit. I sized up to add a bit of extra length as I didn't want it to be overly short. It cost £16 and also comes in a grey version which I just happened to purchase as well. I paired it with my faux-leather jacket and thigh-high platform boots which instantly helps to dress up the outfit and give it a bit of a rock girl edge. What do you guys think? X

(Dress: Primark // Jacket: Primark // Boots: River Island // Bag: Zara)

Are you guys following me on Instagram and Twitter? Get following if you’d like to be updated with my day-to-day thoughts and adventures.

Ciao ♥ Xx